Customer Journey Audit
Customer Journey Audit – What it is
CJA is all about enhancing experiences of your group programme participants. It’s about making sure that at every step of their journey with you, they feel valued and taken care of. From the very moment they sign up for your programme, until after the programme is over, and beyond. Together, we’ll take your customers on an exciting journey they’ll be happy to talk about far and wide.
Customer Journey Audit is for you if:
You are a community manager / course creator / service provider and you care about enhancing your clients’ experiences.
- to improve your client retention
- to boost your customers’ loyalty
- to increase your customers lifetime value
- to turn your customers into your brand ambassadors
- to differentiate yourself from your competitors on the quality of experiences you provide
- to get new customers as a result of a positive word of mouth referrals from your existing clients
You care about:
- the quality of experiences you provide (this is becoming an ever more important differentiator when choosing between providers of similar programs)
- seeing things from your customers’ perspective and getting their feedback too (great marketing research tool, by the way)
CJA – What problems does it help to solve:
- customers who only buy once
- lack of connection with your programme participants
- customers who don’t leave testimonials
- the constant need to market to new customers
- struggle to differentiate yourself from your competitors
CJA – What’s included:
Reviewing & tightening up:
- your onboarding processes
- your customer care processes
- your community & engagement set-up
- your communication with programme participants before, during and after your programme
- your delivery on promises from your sales campaigns (e.g. bonuses offered)
- opportunities for participants to engage with you and with each other
- preparation of participants for your upsell offers and any additional follow-ups
- your set-up for gathering feedback / testimonials from your participants
As part of the Customer Journey Audit process, I’ll look through the above areas of your programme and based on the findings, I’ll provide detailed suggestions on how to improve and tighten up your processes.
I can also help you apply those suggestions in your business in case you don’t have the manpower to do so yourself.
Customer Journey Audit services starting from €250/audit
Ready to turn your programme attendees into your brand ambassadors?
Testimonials & Featured Clients
“Jana was helping us with various projects for Coworking Bansko, including creating a Guide to Bansko and with various events. She is a skilled writer, researcher and coordinator and brings each project to a successful conclusion.”
“Jana did an excellent job as a community manager for Digital Nomad Kit's student support group. She was efficient, helpful to all members and took the time to craft thoughtful feedback. She organized social events for the community and maintained a positive and fun demeanour, keeping everyone engaged. I can recommend her highly for any social media position."
“It was a pleasure working with Jana. She has an extremely professional and enthusiastic approach to her work. Her attention to detail and ability to multi-task were a great addition to our team."
“Jana provided me great value with her services. She is really professional, punctual and thinks with you.”
“Jana is an amazing person to work with! Her positive energy, her angle towards tasks she faces and her winning 'let me see what I can do' attitude are a success in itself. She sees the greater picture and is on tasks until an outcome is achieved. I can highly recommend her!"
“Jana's expertise lies not just in being able to deliver against objectives, but to understand at a deeper level what is needed to ensure the foundations of the tasks we worked through were thoroughly covered. Jana helped through a particularly difficult period of planning and organisation and I'm not sure I could have done it without her."
"Jana's always positive and professional attitude has been highly appreciated not only within the company but also by clients and our business partners and experts!”
"When I worked with Jana I was in the process of launching a live challenge on Facebook and hadn’t realised just how much work was involved! Jana helped me make the experience easier for everyone involved in the challenge, finding ways to reduce my workload while improving the onboarding process for my clients. If you recognise the importance of providing a great customer experience in support of your brand, I’d highly recommend working with Jana.”
Meg Ward, Value & Visibility Coach
"When Jana first joined, I didn't have a clear vision of what her job role would be - just that we needed help organising some of our engagements. Jana embraced this like a true professional and, several months down the road I'm pleased to say that the business and engagement process is much more streamlined. She's now an integral part of the team as well as a trusted advisor. Overall I couldn't recommend Jana enough and thank her for a job well done."
James Cross, Founder @ Colibri Digital