Accelerate your group programme’s success
Start with the POWER HOUR.
Is this you?
You are a coach.
You have a group programme.
But you are not getting the results that you want.
If so, you are in the right place.
I know that running a group programme is a great way to scale your business.
However, I also know that sometimes running a group programme isn’t as simple as just getting people enrolled
and that if you’re not careful:
- You’re not going to get the completion rates you’d want to see,
- Nor the type of testimonials you’d love to get,
- Nor hear the level of enthusiasm you’d want to hear when people talk about your programme to others,
- And instead of signing up for the next programme with you, your clients will move on to your competitors.
If you are in that place when running your own programme is messy and frustrating for you, whilst unsatisfactory for your clients, then I can help.
In this one hour intensive, we’ll cover how to:
- Improve your client retention rates,
- Boost your clients’ loyalty,
- Increase your clients’ lifetime value,
- Build stronger connections with your programme participants,
- Increase the percentage of clients who leave you glowing testimonials,
- Get new clients as a result of positive word of mouth referrals from your existing clients,
- Escape the vicious circle of constantly needing to market to new customers,
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors on the quality of experiences you provide.
We’ll touch on:
- Your onboarding processes
- Your customer care processes
- Your community & engagement setup
- Your communication with the participants
- Your delivery on promises made
- Your offboarding processes
- Your setup for gathering feedback & testimonials
And then tackle 3 of them in detail.
So by the end of the power hour, you’ll know exactly what you need in place and what to focus on.
I am obsessed with great customer service but as a busy triple business owner, there’s simply no way that I have the bandwidth to see the gaps in my customer journey. I need the time and headspace to operate out of my genius zone, but at the same time, I want to deliver a seamless experience for my customers and clients.
When I started my flagship community coworking program The Incurables, bringing Jana in for a Customer Journey Audit was the single best investment I made. Her attention to detail, her ability to get into the mind of the user on the smallest of UX elements, and her recommendations and implementation of processes to streamline the community’s communications protocols and therefore fully tighten up the level of service we provide were absolutely invaluable.
With Jana’s help, I never worry that something will fall through the cracks or that a client will be left hanging, and that is critically important to me as a humans-first business owner.
The Power Hour is perfect for you if:
- You’ve had 2 or more intakes of your group programme so far and you know there’s room for improvement.
- You’re great at sales and enrolling new group members but you now would love to improve on how the programme is run and how it performs.
- You know retaining current business is way more cost and energy-effective than having to get new people in the door.
- You also know that your customers are your bread and butter and you want to treat them like gold, at every step of their journey with you. So they always feel valued and taken care of. From the very moment, they sign up for your programme, until after it’s over, and beyond.
So that once your programme is over, they’ll want to:
- Continue their journey with you…
- Sign up for your next programme or service…
- Excitedly tell everyone about their recent experience with you!
I had the pleasure of working with Jana during one of my online product launches.
She was focused on testing the customer experience. She reviewed all that my team had created from the point of view of the prospects and customers. Her comments ranged from typos to strategic input. She is not only extremely detail-oriented but also has a sense of what constitutes an excellent customer experience.
If you are looking to improve your customer experience, she’s the lady you need. I can see her expertise working wonders for different stages of customer journeys (live events, online events, after-sales, etc.) Highly recommended!”
Ready to accelerate your group programme’s success?
The Power Hour in a nutshell:
During the Power Hour, we’ll go through your current set-up for delivering your group programme and identify any gaps in the customer journey you currently take your programme participants on.
We’ll apply my Raving Fans Formula framework to your programme, to give you a holistic overview of where you are with your current customer journey set up and we will identify which 3 areas of your setup need improving on most.
Following the diagnostics, you’ll know where the gaps are.
We’ll then cover what you need to have in place to close those gaps and to deliver superior experiences to your clients as a result.
You’ll also get a chance to ask me any questions you might have in relation to Customer Journey Mapping, specific to you and the experiences you’ve had running your programme.
By the end of our call, you’ll have an action plan of 3-5 actions to take, for each of the 3 areas of your customer journey that need improving on most.
You’ll also have a lot of insights and sparks of inspiration around how to make a successful delivery of your programme a smoother experience for everyone involved: yourself, your team and your clients.
And finally, you’ll receive a recording of the Power Hour so you can go back to it whenever you need to.
All for an investment of just €197.
Working with Jana was a real pleasure right from the start.
She set a pleasant and comfortable space to discuss my online program and her feedback on my customer journey was both focused on details needed; as well as strategic, guiding me on how to provide a more human experience for my clients.
Overall, Jana’s feedback gave me a clear direction on what to concentrate on in order to make my next program even better!
When I worked with Jana I was in the process of launching a live challenge on Facebook and Jana helped me manage the experience. She clearly cared about making the experience easier for everyone involved in the challenge, finding ways to reduce my workload while improving the onboarding process for my clients.
If you recognise the importance of providing a great customer experience in support of your brand, I’d highly recommend working with Jana.
Oh and just in case you are thinking: “Well, I do need to figure out how to improve some of those areas (or all of them) but I don’t actually have the manpower to apply all those things in my business” – then I can help with the execution part as well.
Hi, I’m Jana [Yanna], your Customer Journey Strategist.
I get how difficult it can be to look at your own creation, your own baby, and see it through your customers’ perspective. To put yourself in your customers’ shoes and to feel what they might be feeling as a result of your interactions with them.
I know, because all the clients I’ve worked with, were struggling with the very same thing.
What I hear back from them is that going through my customer journey review process has helped them see what was invisible before. And that as a result of my review, they were able to significantly improve on the experiences they provide to their clients.
And in my customers’ words: “the glowing testimonials are so worth it!”
If you’re ready to accelerate your group programme’s success and to turn your programme participants into raving fans, then we should talk.
If you have any questions you’d like to ask before booking your Power Hour, just send me a message through the live chatbox or via email.