About Jana Krizanova
Are we a good fit?
Jana’s professional background is a combination of tourism management, traditional and digital marketing and business administration.
Jana is trained in providing all-around solutions for travel and tourism professionals just like yourself.
Jana is particularly passionate about authentic, experiential, activity or language related travel and is looking to work with similarly aligned entrepreneurs.
Work Experience Highlights
- ☆ Tourism Ireland (the Irish Tourist Board) – Worked as a member of the award-winning E-marketing team at one of the world’s leading international tourist boards. Helped to establish an end-to-end Content marketing process; co-ordinated global PPC activity; created monthly Social Media E-zine; monitored and analysed Tourism Ireland’s social media performance.
- ☆ Fáilte Ireland (the Irish National Tourism Development Authority) – Helped with the coordination and project management of Festivals and Cultural Events Initiative; co-managed development and production of two printed publications, distributed nationwide; curated festival-related content on corporate and consumer websites; liaised with public bodies and journalists on promotion of Irish festivals and events to the wider public.
- ☆ Wild Rosanna (Outdoor Adventure Centre) – Developed company’s marketing strategies, coordinated development of the company website.
- ☆ Brack Tours (Tour Operator) – Developed digital marketing strategy for Brack Tours’ portfolio of products and coordinated development of the company’s website.
- ☆ Stein Study Abroad – Identified and developed brand strategy and action plans for an entirely new product – Chinese Language Services.
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Masters in Tourism Management
- Bachelors in Tourism Marketing
- Diploma in Public Relations & Event Management